Thursday, September 9, 2010

I kind of lost my head.

Nope. Just kidding. Here it is. Found it.
As I was sitting in the foyer- oh yes, we have a foyer. No, our landlords have a foyer.  Still, love foyers. Totally necessary waste of space in a house in my opinion, and my forever home will certainly have the best foyer that ever was. Say it three times fast: foyer, foyer, foyer. Wow. That was fun. Anyhow- sitting in the foyer, strapping my shoes (the same shoes I've been wearing since the movers came in MAY because I STILL haven't unpacked the box marked "shoes") I heard a loud crash and heads were rolling. Literally. Okay, not heads, but head- a head, rolled out of the living room into the foyer, right past me into the hallway where it came to a stop and stared at me. Same sweet grin he's been giving me for 4 years, but not quite from the same angle. Sadness. I love this Butler. This, my friends, is one of the downsides of a walker. Or children. Children in walkers really. They can run around and break your butlers if you give them the opportunity. Should have gone with the flip flops. Stupid straps, taking up all my time and energy and focus. Ugh! Butler, you'll be missed. Or not. Shannon thinks he can fix you. Which is actually, the most uncomfortable part of this whole story. This, ladies and gentlemen...
...is the view from my bathroom. And by "bathroom" I mean toilet. I sat on my toilet and took this picture, so you can see what I see when I, well, when I go to the bathroom. He says he moved it here because the kids don't come in our room and he didn't want them messing with the headless butler and losing pieces before he gets a chance to repair him. Why not the garage?? I'm thinking this is a subtle reminder to shut the door when I do my business. What do y'all think? Creepy, right? 

1 comment: