Wednesday, September 29, 2010

So shiny and new ♥


Oh, silver shoes, how I love you. You put a spring in my step and a smile on my face. I knew from the first time I saw you that we would be the best of friends- your crackled metallic leather and flirty little wooden button, the sweet little strap that says "I'm a Mary Jane, but cuter." I love you. But lately, well, lately, let's be honest. You've lost some of your shine. You've become dull. I know I'm to blame. I've worn you every where. Not because I don't love you, but BECAUSE I love you. It's true.  I've searched near and far, all the corners of ebay, amazon and google and I can't find another you. So I'm spray painting you. And staining your button.











Tada!! I love spray paint. I especially love that here in NC, spray paint is not locked behind bars. I do not need to await assistance and be watched as I pick out my perfect can. I can shop at leisure. The cans can breathe. It's fantastic. Yea for NC spray paint freedom!! Yea for silver shoes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment