Sunday, August 29, 2010

She's 3!



I love this kid. She drives me nuts and she tests my nerves, but she's also the sweetest little turd I know. She amazes me on a daily basis and I can't believe I'm her mom. I know what my mom is to me- I know she's not perfect, but I still think know that she can do ANYTHING. She's beautiful, talented, amazing. Beyond amazing. I look to her for advice on everything and her opinion matters to me probably a ton more than it should. Until I married my husband and had our kiddos- actually, until I realized and accepted God's commands for us to cleave to our husbands and not divorce (wait- this is like, forever, forever?!?!) I was closer to and more committed to my mom than anyone else. ever. And even though that's changed, she's still a huge part of my world and huge part of my heart. And now I AM THAT PERSON to this little girl. Craziness. 
Lord guide me in mothering this awesome little person into an even more awesome big person: loving, kind, generous, all things that bring you glory.  I can't believe she's 3!!! Here's a quick recap:
Birthday!
1 month


2 months
3 months

4 months
5 months
6 months
7 months


8 months
9 months
10 months

11 months

12 months


13 months
14 months
15 months
16 months
17 months
18 months
19 months


20 months


21 months
22 months
23 months
24 months
25 months
26 months
27 months
28 months
29 months
30 months
31 months
32 months
33 months
34 months
35 months
3 years old!

That is all 

1 comment:

  1. 1. Beautiful post.
    2. 11 & 21 months and 3 years are my favorite pictures.
    3. She is a stinkin' turd. But a lovable one.

    ReplyDelete