Saturday, December 18, 2010

sparkletastic stocking stuffers


My girlfriend, M, sent me a link to an easy earring tutorial and I picked up supplies on my last trip to Michaels (3rd trip of the week...)  It doesn't get any easier than this folks. And cheap affordable, too! The clip-on earrings I found were $2 for 14 pieces (7 pairs) and the pack of rhinestones was $2 or $3 for 55 pieces- with the discounts Michaels always has, I ended up making 14 pairs of earrings for less than 35 cents a pair- you can't beat that! I plan to put a few pairs in Fin's stocking and give a few to her friends, too. It took me all of 5 minutes to make these, but I had the most fun with the tags- not that Fin or her friends can read, but whatever :P  





1 comment:

  1. I love that you went out and bought the supplies to make these like, on the double. And I super love that you crossed out the word "cheap" and substituted it with "affordable" because B hates it when I use the word "cheap" (because it sounds cheap, ha!) and so I'm always correcting myself on it. And I super love your tags. You would get the clever with the tags because you're awesome like that.

    ReplyDelete