Tuesday, December 7, 2010

No, I didn't forget my password!

I'm just super lame and lazy and I haven't done too much of anything lately other than chase my crazy kids around :D But, I'm feeling a productive streak coming on again, and it started with finishing my coffee table- yea! Woot, woot! Woot, woot! Yeah, that's right. It's been about 3.5 years since we've had a coffee table, so even my husband was excited about me finishing this project. I don't know why it's been so long, I just couldn't ever commit. Remember I took the big plunge a while back and bought a hideous set of two end tables and a coffee table?? How could you forget? It was the last post I made. A loooong time ago. So, maybe you did forget. Anyhow- here she is before:
And here she is now:



Yea for coffee tables! I decided to go with a creamy off white and some distressing, which you can't really see all that much in the photos, but it's there. I purchased a buffet/dresser thing yesterday, so that will be coming up soon in the same color to house the tv- I'm super excited!!
Okay, that's it. Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment